Search This Blog

Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Autographs



                              Jennifer Lawrence (authentic)





                              Josh Hutcherson (photo print)


                                       Jennifer Lawrence (authentic)


                              Cody Simpson Poster (authentic)


I just received an email yesterday from the company of the degrassi cast saying they would send me some autographs by late next week. I just started this hobby last year so I don't have a ton yet.



                             Jack Hanna ( personalized and authentic)


                               Christine Prosperi (authentic)


                              Ana Goljja (authentic)


                               Luke Bilyk (authentic)



                                Eric Osborne (authentic)


                               Mack Brown (personalized and authentic)

Bushes beans commercial duke the dog and owner (photo print)


                              Jack Hanna for friend cierra (authentic)


Jack Hanna for my friend (authentic)

                               Catherine Coulter (personalized and authentic)

                              Karan Brar (personalized and authentic)

                              Jackie Collins (personalized and authentic)

                 Bailiff Petri Hawkins Byrd (personalized and authentic)

                   Judge Judy Sheindlin (personalized and authentic)

                            Erin Sanders (personalized and authentic)

So my uncle gets to meet famous country singers all the time due to being on the radio station 100.5 wkxa. He said he could get me some autographs. To my luck he brought me one personalized and authentic from the amazing country band "little big town"!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment